In-line with public precautions and the safety and well-being of our office teams, our associates, and the AlphaBee children, we will continue to respectfully obey current guidelines with the cancellation of some of our in person services. In the meantime feel free to browse our virtual service options and when things are safe to do so we will resume with all of our services.
ABA for front-line staff
- Introduction to Behaviour, Reinforcement, Punishment and Extinction
- Pairing, Instructional Control and Functions of Behaviour
- Data Collection and Documentation
- Selecting and Conducting Preference Assessments
- Gaining Instructional Control Over Time
- Understanding and Implementing Compliance Drills
- Identifying and Selecting Specific Skills
- Teaching Skills and Understanding ABA Strategies
- Developing, Generalizations and Maintenance of Selected Skills
- How to Select and Conduct Skills Assessments
- Understanding Pre-requisite Skills for Clients and their Environment.
Borderline Personality Disorder
Applied Suicide Intervention (ASIST) Workshop
Grief and Loss Workshop
Understanding Mental Illness
- Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
Trainings for Parents, Professionals and Organizations
We offer additional trainings, including Parent Led Therapy, BT Consulting and ABA Workshops, through alphabeePRO for parents and professionals. For a full list of trainings visit alphabeePRO.