Scheduler – Client ServicesThe Client Service Scheduler role is an integral part of our service delivery. It demands an energetic and organized individual, with experience in customer service and ideally with knowledge of the Social Services/Developmental Services/Health sectors. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a very fast paced environment, be able to multi-task effectively and work independently as well as part of a team. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only candidates who meet the qualifications for this role will be contacted.
wm+acan offer you:
- Employee Benefits Program
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Scheduling client service requests utilizing scheduling software matching unique client needs to associate skills and profiles.
- Liaison and communicate with associates, contracting and external community agencies, clinicians and families.
- Rotating work schedule including weekday, evenings, Saturday/Sunday and weekend overnight on call from home
- Perform other duties as necessary
Qualifications & Experience:
- A completed two-year community college diploma or University degree in a relevant field is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective telephone etiquette with ability to resolve difficult situations and complaints
- Ability to manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software and good keyboarding skills (50 wpm)
- Knowledge and/or experience in working with children, youth and adults with special needs, behavioural and mental health challenges is an asset but not required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a wider interdisciplinary team
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19