Case Management/Service Coordination
Note : This posting is not currently open. However, you are welcome to apply, because we are always interested in talented applicants.
- Service intake and service request coordination
- Relationship management with contracting and external organizations, clinicians and families.
- Ongoing management of client service delivery
- Communication with associates regarding programming, goals and oversees deliverables
- Scheduling contracts requested; matching client need to associate skills
- Meeting with customers and clients as needed
- Weeknight/weekend on call rotation (one week per month)
- Day schedule with one week per month on afternoon schedule
Qualifications & Experience:
- A three-year community college diploma or University degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in working with children, youth and adults with complex special needs, behavioural and mental health challenges
- 3+ years of intake and service coordination experience
- Superior telephone and overall communication skill which includes documentation
- Proficiency in word processing/spreadsheet software and keyboarding (50 wpm) skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- Commitment to learning/professional development.
- Relationship Management/Portfolio Management experience is an asset
- Knowledge of principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis is an asset
- A satisfactory criminal reference check completed within the last 6 months.